A Central New Jersey Litigation Firm
Direct Access to Powerful Representation
Personal Injury • Workers' Compensation • Criminal Law •Traffic and DUI • Divorce • Real Estate
Whether you are seeking compensation for an injury, defending against criminal, traffic or DUI charges, or whether pursuing or challenging a divorce, the outcome of your case may depend on the skill of your attorney. At the Law Offices of Todd B. Eder, you are represented by an aggressive trial lawyer with over 35 years of experience and proven results.
From our East Brunswick office, we represent the injured, the accused and parties to divorce in Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, and Somerset Counties in central New Jersey and the Jersey Shore, and in any other county in New Jersey to meet our clients' needs. We are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week when you urgently need legal counsel.
When you hire Todd B. Eder, Esq., you get one-to-one personal attention. He will personally sit down with you to give you an honest assessment of your matter and will guide you through a legal system that can sometimes be frustrating and intimidating.
Powerful Advocacy for Serious Legal Problems
- Personal Injury — Todd B. Eder, Esq. has handled hundreds of serious injury and wrongful death cases, from the simple to the complex, including car accidents, slip and falls, construction accidents, pedestrian accidents and product claims.
- Workers' Compensation — We advocate for full benefits — medical, temporary pay and permanent disability — for a work-related injury, whether a traumatic incident or an injury or illness that developed over time.
- Criminal Law/Municipal Violations/Domestic Violence — We aggressively defend criminal allegations, including indictable offenses, juvenile charges, municipal offenses and domestic violence charges and final restraining order hearings. We can also clear your criminal record through expungement.
- Traffic Law/DUI — We vigorously defend clients charged with DUI and other traffic violations, avoiding or reducing fines, points, license suspension and other penalties.
- Professional Malpractice — We have successfully sued lawyers, dentists and doctors for negligence that resulted in physical or financial harm.
- Divorce and Property Settlement Agreements — Whether your issues with your spouse are contested or uncontested, we care and will guide you through your divorce. We can draft or review your Property Settlement Agreements. Let us be your strongest advocate.
- Real Estate — Your home is your most important financial asset and needs protection. Let our experience help protect you with the purchase, sale or refinance of your home.
Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Todd B. Eder, Esq. is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney, and by the National Board of Legal Specialty certification, an American Bar Association accredited organization granting legal specialty certifications, as a board certified civil trial advocate, a recognition of his legal knowledge, courtroom experience and high professional standards. He established his own firm in 1997 and brings three decades of insight from his background as a plaintiff's personal injury lawyer, defense counsel and former assistant county prosecutor.
Call the Law Offices of Todd B. Eder, day or night at 732-937-9100 for a free initial consultation, including evening or weekend appointments, or contact us online. We make home and hospital visits for serious injuries, and there are no attorney fees in injury cases unless we recover compensation.